Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happiness

As our next unit (probably starting Tuesday) is Happiness, I'd like to ask you to do two things in advance:
1. Free write your answer to question 1 on page 225 on your blog.
2. There is a quiz about happiness on the following site: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/v5/content/features/quiz/happiness/index.html
Do the quiz and get the results but I would also ask you to print the questions and bring them to class so you can discuss your answers. There are 24 questions. Please don't just print 24 pages or so but copy, paste, reduce the font, do whatever it takes to reduce the amount of paper used! Save the trees!!!

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Sorry,Sandra. I can't open the website you give us

Mey said...

Hi Sandra, I can open the website, but the problem is i don't know how to set all those quizs in one or two pages.... :< I'd like to save tree

Kathy Katherine said...

I did the test but I can't copy it, Sandra.

Kathy Katherine said...

Thank Sandra for your comment=)