Sunday, June 1, 2008

Last blog for the course

Well, tonight I've decided to blog away.... As I was reading your posts about this class and friends you've made, your worries about not seeing each other after the course or your wishes and hopes to stay friends beyond the duration of this course, again, it made me feel happy. To have such a good atmoshpere in class is very important for the success of the course and for your personal satisfaction. To be honest with you, in the first five weeks, it didn't seem so to me. Then, we had some changes in class; you started working on your projects, and the things got on the "right" track, it seems. Each one of you have brought different qualities to the dynamics of the class. Whether you were chatty, quiet, worried, nurturing, scattered, calm, balanced, or nervous, .... it all worked out together! I quite enjoyed your different personalities.

I wish you all to stay friends wherever life takes you. I wish you success in the university and in life. Good luck!

2 comments:

Loc said...

Well, how can i say now:P. Ur a good teacher. I wish to be more successful in the way of ur teaching. And i also hope that the next class u are gonna teach will be more funny. Thanks !!!

Ivy said...

Thank you very much ... Although I am not the best student in the class,, I appreciate you and Marly's help ...it has helped me a lot .. Meanwhile, I am so sorry that don't have your picture in my slide .. but don't worry ,, I will take picture for everyone at the end of the class... and I will add it as soon as possible ...
I will miss you